Monday, January 21, 2008

Update 2 on Ruthie


Thanks for praying friends,

Ruth is feeling a bit better and has just enjoyed her second weekend at home after a diagnosis of cancer of the heart three weeks ago. I have a theology that embraces suffering as part of God's plan (1 Peter 4:13) as something that God uses in the life of Christians to conform them to Christ's image. However, I encourage those of you who pray and share this view of Scripture with me that I also believe in a God of miraculous healing (James 5:15). My friends, in light of this, I encourage you to continue to pray for miraculous healing from our Lord that He might receive the glory in Ruth's life.

Ruthie is ready to enter perhaps her most difficult week of treatment with chemotherapy being included in the regimen of treatment. Please keep praying, and love and thanks in Christ always.

No comments: